Scholars and students from selected national and international universities are invited to present scientific posters on specific topics of archaeological research in the Amazon basin. The EIAA will cover the cost of printing accepted posters and will be exhibited during the event. Posters will be introduced by researchers during breaks.
- The abstract for the poster should be sent to the organizing committee by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) until July, 1st 2017 and should have a maximum of 2000 characters.
- Poster presenters must be registered for the event.
- Poster dimensions are A1 (594 x 841 mm).
- At least one author must be present during the event.
- Posters should be set up in the morning of October, 1st 2017 and will be displayed during the entire event.
- At the end of the event, the posters will be donated to the Kenneth Lee Ethno-Archaeological Museum in the city of Trinidad.
The poster should contain the following basic elements:
- Title – title text should be a minimum of 1.2 cm high, corresponding to size 48 or 50 font.
- Authors – name of author or authors should be printed below the title with letters a minimum of 1 cm high (36 font).
- Institution – name and location (city/state) of institution of the authors should be a minimum of 1 cm high (36 font).
- Introduction, methods, results, discussion and conclusion should be in summary form, containing only essential information.
- References – Cite only the main references.
- Tables and Figures – should be prepared in a clear and concise form with legends.
- Photos – should include explanatory text.
- The poster must be send until September, 1st 2017 to be print.